A rapid and effective light duty anchoring system for fixing into concrete, brick, stone, concrete block and wood. This through fixing provides a single solution and replaces traditional fixings such as nylon frame and hammer fixings.
Multi-Fix Concrete Screw ZYP Flat Countersunk 7.5 x 100mm incl. TX30 bit
- Designed to replace traditional masonry fixings
- TX30 TX Drive recess to reduce driver wear & prevent camming-out Serrated V-threads to achieve optimum insertion into all masonry types
- Zinc plated and yellow passivated for increased corrosion resistance
- High-Low thread on first 30mm to aid insertion and reduce torque
- Ideal for fitting windows and door frames