Designed as an alternative to the traditional coach screw mainly used for timber to timber applications. Coated with a patented multi-layer corrosion resistant plating to withstand 1,000 hours salt spray test, this screw is ideal for external applications.
In-Dex Timber Screw Exterior Hex Green 6.7 x 75mm - Box of 50
- 8mm hex head countersunk with a fixed washer
- Long lasting plating withstands up to 1,000 hours salt spray resistance in accordance to BS EN 9227:2012
- Patented lubrication, designed to enhance screw insertion time and provides greater resistance to corrosion
- Helix shank for removing debris and to improve clamping
- 50 degree deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
- Single slash point to reduce torque and the risk of timber splitting at low edge distance