Using the most modern manufacturing methods and design techniques, the C2 is a revolutionary high performance multi-purpose screw. Designed to give ultimate performance in a multitude of materials, the patented twin-cut point gives a consistent and rapid inchpick-up inch and reduces timber splitting. These unique features coupled with a synthetic lubrication and dual angle thread results in 52% less insertion torque and 43% quicker insertion time.
Classic M/P Adv. C2 Screw PZ2 Dbl. C/Sunk ZYP 4.0mm x 50mm - Tub of 800 inc. Bit
- Deep recess to prevent 'cam-out', giving a precise and positive drive control on every screw
- Ribs under head for improved countersinking and to give a smooth and flush finish, also prevents splitting and material damage
- Dual angle thread gives an ultimate performance and an exceptionally high pull-out resistance
- Patented twin cut technology for rapid inchpick-up inch and reduces timber splitting
- Coated with a high-molecular polymer lubricant that reduces the insertion torque by up to 52% and increases rust protection up to 20 times longer than a standard zinc plating