Using the most modern manufacturing methods and design techniques, the C2 is a revolutionary high performance multi-purpose screw. Designed to give ultimate performance in a multitude of materials, the patented twin-cut point gives a consistent and rapid inchpick-up inch and reduces timber splitting. These unique features coupled with a synthetic lubrication and dual angle thread results in 52% less insertion torque and 43% quicker insertion time.
C2 Multi-Purpose Advanced Screw PZ2 Dbl. C/Sunk 5.0mm x 75mm - Box of 200
- Partially threaded.
- Deep recess to prevent 'cam-out', giving a precise and positive drive control on every screw
- Ribs under head for improved countersinking and to give a smooth and flush finish, also prevents splitting and material damage
- Coated with a high-molecular polymer lubricant that reduces the insertion torque by up to 52% and increases rust protection up to 20 times longer than a standard zinc plating
- Dual angle thread gives an ultimate performance and an exceptionally high pull-out resistance
- Patented twin cut technology for rapid inchpick-up inch and reduces timber splitting
- All sizes up to and including 75mm are fully threaded and lengths 80mm and above all have 70mm thread length