Designed for use in man-made boards such as MDF and Chipboard. The C2 twin-cut tip gives rapid pickup and reduces the likelihood of splitting, whilst the steep head design finishing teeth and self-countersinking ribs ensure a flush finish.
C2 MDF and Flooring Screw 4.2mm x 55mm - Tub of 250 incl. Driver Bit
- Specifically designed dual action head.
- Finishing teeth and self-countersinking ribs ensures a flush finish
- Plain shank for pulling the two substrates together without manual clamping
- Coated with a high-molecular polymer lubricant that reduces the insertion torque by up to 52% and increases rust protection up to 20 times longer than a standard zinc plating
- Dual angle thread gives an ultimate performance and an exceptionally high pull-out resistance
- Patented twin cut technology for rapid inchpick-up inch and reduces timber splitting